- Humor factor
- Nostalgia factor in cartoon antics
- Reskin done right (I don't need to explain myself again, but I'll recap in Notes 3)
- (Peeve) the design of a stick in a pie sort of irked me because I thought it was a Pie in a Pan, but I forgot to factor in this design.
- Team Colors are very subtle to me, and hard to tell the two apart at a glance (See improvement 1)
- Just me, but maybe "Strawberry" and "Blueberry" flavor pie (for Red and Blu respectively) as team-colored variants could work rather than the very subtle color difference between them in neutral Yellow/Orange here with a slight color difference.
- It's just me, but if you did a wooden pan version (not like Frying Pan with this on it; I mean sort of a wooden pan holding the pie), this would make one of my initial cons and improvements valid (see notes 2)
- While I LOVE comedy antics from cartoons, using them in gameplay is ALWAYS fun, I don't care what anyone says; using cartoon antics yourself is ALWAYS a pleasure.
- One of my initial Cons before I noticed the design better was to 'damage' the stick post-explosion so it'd be more... believable... in a sense, but this was BEFORE I noticed it was just a stick in a pie with a bomb inside said pie.
- "Reskin done right" is something I call mods that aren't color swaps and/or logo tacked onto a weapon and called something. In fact, a "blue pistol called 'Dash's Pistol' and has RainbowDash's cutie mark on it" (Note that this is an EXAMPLE, I'm NOT hating on anything) is a lazy reskin/recolor that shows little to no effort, BUT if a pistol mod was "rainbow-colored following RainbowDash's hair design with RD's wings with a cutie mark and called 'RainbowDash's Pistol'", it would pass off as a better mod because it resembles the idea better than the first example, which showed little to no effort. into making or modding. Also, keep in mind I was using an example of a mod off the top of my head; it didn't matter 'what' it was; just that it showed thought and effort put into it.
- Good idea
- Well executed
- No noticeable flaws in my opinion.
- Maybe tint the RED one's bomb a dark shade of red to distinguish it a bit.
- Very good skin, not many thanksgiving items tend to show up.
> **Posted by AbeX300: Man of Custom**
> > **Posted by xJVRx**
> > _i baked you a pie_
> > Oh what flavour is it!
> > *unfinished joke because i don't have anything in mind*
> **PIE FLAVOR.**
I was thinking explosive taste but that is way too old and unfitting