25 Feb 11
- Fixed red gibs texture displaying as gold sunglasses lens invun texture
- New female Spy enemy disguise mask
- Fixed broken hat positions (was using older hat files)
- Adjusted shininess of different materials using specular masks
- Improved clipping problem of left leg through coat in the back while running (still working on it, testing takes a long time)
- Model now has several LODs (could use more optimization)
- Trouble playing domination/revenge/killing spree audio lines
- Minor medal position fix needed
- Minor clipping of legs through coat
- Crash of hl2.exe upon disconnect/server change on sv_pure 1 servers (seems to be an issue with custom models in general)
If you have another issue to report or would like to suggest a fix, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
> **Posted by FatherThyme**
> how do i uninstall this skin?
> i like the skin, just the clipping is a little too much for my loadout (Double-crosscomm+Hat of cards)
Uninstall the files included in the zip. (Find them in your tf directory)
- Well done model and design. Compatible with misc items and hats, as well as taunts, and not just designed as a sex object.
- Textures are high quality, shows craftsmanship.
- Has a sound pack, but it's not exceptionally good.. Still better than nothing.
- Consider redoing the sound pack a bit.
To install the mod:
Extract the contents of this zipped file into your TF folder. (steam/steamapps/your_user_name/team fortress 2/tf/)
That's it. It's installed!
To remove the mod:
Delete or remove the content found here into another folder. Removing the model, textures, HUD/menu and sound files from the directories they are installed in disables them.
This mod works best on sv_pure 0 servers.
As of this release, the most current version of TF2 crashes upon disconnect or server switch when custom content is used in pure serverse.
I recommend avoiding sv_pure 1 servers when using this mod until the problem is resolved. (Hopefully soon!)