Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
25 Feb 11
- Fixed red gibs texture displaying as gold sunglasses lens invun texture
- New female Spy enemy disguise mask
- Fixed broken hat positions (was using older hat files)
- Adjusted shininess of different materials using specular masks
- Improved clipping problem of left leg through coat in the back while running (still working on it, testing takes a long time)
- Model now has several LODs (could use more optimization)
- Trouble playing domination/revenge/killing spree audio lines
- Minor medal position fix needed
- Minor clipping of legs through coat
- Crash of hl2.exe upon disconnect/server change on sv_pure 1 servers (seems to be an issue with custom models in general)
If you have another issue to report or would like to suggest a fix, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
> **Posted by Gam3rfreak1290**
> > **Posted by ReimuHakureiShrine**
> > This, along with the other female mods will NEVER be updated.
> Do you know this for a fact? Or is that just an assumption because this has not been updated for 4 years?
Actually, I think there's work being done on the FemSniper.
> **Posted by ReimuHakureiShrine**
> This, along with the other female mods will NEVER be updated.
Do you know this for a fact? Or is that just an assumption because this has not been updated for 4 years?
> **Posted by grangranleelee**
> can someone tell me exactly how to install this? I cant seem to get it working.
> I extracted the files to C:\Desktop\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf
> and it wont show up. Is there something else I need to do?
ok, this mod is not updated to the steampipe update. Therefore it will not work when you extract it to /tf. Read the sidebar, to the right, to learn on how to uninstall it.
Hope this helps
can someone tell me exactly how to install this? I cant seem to get it working.
I extracted the files to C:\Desktop\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf
and it wont show up. Is there something else I need to do?
To install the mod:
Extract the contents of this zipped file into your TF folder. (steam/steamapps/your_user_name/team fortress 2/tf/)
That's it. It's installed!
To remove the mod:
Delete or remove the content found here into another folder. Removing the model, textures, HUD/menu and sound files from the directories they are installed in disables them.
This mod works best on sv_pure 0 servers.
As of this release, the most current version of TF2 crashes upon disconnect or server switch when custom content is used in pure serverse.
I recommend avoiding sv_pure 1 servers when using this mod until the problem is resolved. (Hopefully soon!)