A plane crash prefab, suited to either L4D or L4D2.
Everything you need to setup a plane crash. However, it is quite complicated, so read this:
The Prefab is a bit scattered due to how Valve set it up, so here is a few tips:
1. Valve made the plane into several different models - One pre-crash, put together model, while inside that is other models that make up the plane.
2. It would be wise to just drag the mouse in 2D view in Hammer, hit ENTER, and then Ctrl + click which will de-select or select any thing else.
3. To make the plane crash towards you, position it so it's facing the player_start's direction.
4. It will take quite a bit of tuning to get the plane where you want it, so refer to tip number 2
5. This prefab contains two .vmf files: One, which is the entire thing, the other, which is just the plane itself.