Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Elijah Houck here, co-creator and world lead for [Ethas: Embrace of Destiny](http://www.moddb.com/mods/ethas-embrace-of-destiny "Ethas on ModDB") and creator of [Alton, IL](http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/16949 "Alton on Fallout3Nexus"). We are looking for an experienced level designer to help us shape our current project, Ethas.
What you'll be doing:
- Helping shape the world of Ethas, a land made of many diverse environments
- Creating interesting and unique dungeons and various other interiors, including large, living towns
- Crafting narrative through exploration, using the land and the spaces below it to help tell a story
It would be great if...:
- You have experience designing exterior locations for large-world projects
- You have created one or more well-crafted dungeons
- Have plenty of experience in the Creation Kit or other Bethesda editors
- Any other relevant skills (modeling, scripting, etc.) are not required, but would be a huge plus!
We're a very laid back and fairly small (on purpose) team. As anyone on the team can tell you, Justin (who is the other co-creator) and I don't bark out orders - we let the team have freedom to work on what they want. Sure, we occasionally have deadlines if we want to show off a certain part of Ethas by a specific date, but for the most part, it's up to you.
We synchronize all of our material through Dropbox, so if you have an account, that'd be great! If not, we'll help you get one set up and linked to our team folder. We also have an IRC channel, our main means of communication with the team.
Feel free to respond directly here or email us at ethasproject(AT)gmail(DOT)com. Make sure to include any photos, videos, or links to past projects.