- Happy Homeroom: New Happy Homeroom challenges have been added extend up to 11-8. Once per day, you can complete an event class without using any Happy Homeroom vouchers.
- Snacks: You can now bundle multiple snacks together to give animals more than one at a time.
- Market Box: Friend's market boxes can now be direct accessed from your market box screen. Removing your items from sale will now return them to your inventory instead of disposing of them. Multiple sale earnings can be collected at once.
- Favouriting: Items in your inventory can now be favourited to avoid accidentally selling them or giving them away.
- Minor changes to rarity and sale price of some items.
- Shovelstrike Quarry: Easier to choose gyroidite as a reward when a gyroidite event is on. Helping friends now will net you friendship powder instead of bells, up to a limit of 10 times a day.
- Special Episodes: You no longer need to bring the animals involved to your campsite before activating the episode.
- Materials, seeds & plants that are acquired past the limit will be converted into bells rather than sent to your mailbox.
- Fish: Three new king-sized fish are available to catch.
As a reward, you can pick up 20 Leaf Tickets from your mailbox.
The twelfth Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt is on now, Sanrio Characters Collection! Find Hello Kitty Gyoridites hidden in trees, on the ground or hidden behind things. Hello Kitty Gyroidites can also be received from visitors to your campsite or from the quarry. Use the collected Hello Kitty Gyroidites to craft special clothing and furniture themed around Sanrio characters. This event goes from July 11th until July 22nd.
Completing event challenges will net you Seashell Clusters, Leaf Tickets or special cookies.
See more information on Vacation Memory Medley events here.
The Hello Kitty Cookie and the Cinamoroll Cookie is now available from Tommy in Market Place!
Available from July 11th until September 2nd, you can unlock new furniture, clothing, and a special memory featuring Sanrio characters. It costs the usual 50 Leaf Tickets, and it should be possible to acquire these cookies from Tommy for 5000 every so often. There is also a 5 pack of the cookies that costs 250 Leaf Tickets and grants 5+1 stamps.
There's also new clothing, walls and floors that can be crafted using Leaf Tickets.
Collect your free Hello Kitty Bow today!
Sanrio Character goals are on now! Login, help animals and other tasks to obtain character maps for Rilla the Gorilla and Chai the Elephant.