Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Hand grenade court in super-neon-mega-cyber-hyper-space! :) Note: - The court opens up after certain amount of damage is done to "sensors" in the floor. "OPEN ARENA" text is then visible.
- You can heal yourself in the short pulsating light beams
- You can "ride" the tall beams and gain a lot of height.
- Low gravity outside the court
1. Navigation file (.nav) for bots provided but is useless for he court battle part. Bots don't throw grenades. I don't know why. Outside the court, during OPEN ARENA mode, the bots work much better.
2. Upon new round sometimes the grenade entity that should spawn multiple grenades only spawns one. It works on first and sometimes second round but then fails to generate more grenades.
3. In rare cases "OPEN ARENA" text might be visible despite the arena being closed. Spent a lot of time fixing this but under some special unknown circumstance it might fail for one round and then properly reset again.
Please let me know if you got answers on any of these issues. Thanks!
A bug was introduced somehow. Everything worked yesterday and now one entity is broken (a wall with text does not reset properly upon new round). I think I have fixed it now and will make another update again soon.
This problem is so strange. The wall works properly if I don't compile lighting (vrad) but is buggy when I do! Basically I have a button that controls the invisible wall, and for some reason the button gets new properties when I compile VRAD. Before VRAD the button is properly reset each round. After VRAD compile it does not work...
edit: It's not solved but the problem now is very rare now. Could even be a local thing or an engine issues.