Changes are as Follows:
- Alters the PRM of the tunic to give the trim proper reflectiveness.
- Adds the proper trim to the straps on the back of the tunic.
- Corrects the color of the tunic straps for each alternate costume.
- Changes the material and texture of the back of the undershirt to be in line with the rest of the shirt.
- Fixes "seams" where certain textures mirror to be less noticeable.
- Removes blush and alters lip color.
This mod is fully UMM/Yuzu compatible.
Skin folders can be applied individually if wanted, though swapping costume slots may bring issues if attempted with UMM.
Once I saw that the tunic doesn't even fully change color per alt, I knew it had to be done. I had intended to finish this in April, but the scope just kept growing and growing. Regardless, I hope you can enjoy the end result of my endless detail-oriented nitpicking.