A ze map based on LOTR. The way is: Minas Morgul -> Cirith Ungol -> Mount Doom -> Mordor field.
- Fixed the crash caused by the classname filter on Earendil’s Light.
- Crates now have sightly more health.
- Sightly increased moving doors speed.
- Added a shortcut for the second to the last door opener (it won’t sacrifice).
- Fixed the bug where sometimes the nazgul’s zombie wouldn’t die and keep the high speed.
- FIXED FOR NEW ENGINE (cs source update)
- Buf fix: you can't break the stairs of Cirith Ungol tower (destroy the way to the Ring/lever)
- Bug fix: no nuke zone
- Balance: no camp spot for humans.
- Force the first zombify timer (5 to 20 seconds)
- Command sv\_turbophysics 1 (to prevent the bouncing physics)
- Balance: +10 seconds of holding in case of ring betrayer.
- Balance: if there are more than 12 humans, a new way will be open for the zombies (more difficult to hold)
- Balance: the wall at the end of the ramp (last escape) opens earlier.
- Balance adjustments
- Using of colorcorrection for better lighting
- Improved lighting
- Structure of some parts have been modified.
- Nazgul adjustment (less HP)
- Bouncing physics problem fixed
- Final version
A map based on Lord Of The Rings; you will escape through Mordor until reach the Mount Doom, and throw the Ring (or defend the Ring carrier).
Special feature, the two random missions:
- Destroy the ring (75% chance): go across Minas Morgul, reach Cirith Ungol, take the ring (2 or 3 humans must take it while the others must defend; humans have 50s to take the Ring),reach the Mount Doom and then:
· Ring carrier throws the ring: he earns 15 points and humans must escape and reach the safety zone.
· Ring carrier jump to the lava: he earns 25 points, and humans can escape 8s earlier and reach the safety zone.
· Ring carrier doesn't throw the ring: he losses -20 points and humans must go into the Mount Doom and defend 40s.
- Reach the Mount Doom (25% chance): go across Minas Morgul, reach Cirith Ungol, open the door with a button at top of the tower (like ring), reach the Mount Doom and defend 20s, go into de Mount Doom and defend 30s.
- The Ring: will appear when the 'Destroy the Ring' mission has been selected.
- The Frodo's light: zombies can't touch the carrier during 10s (when he uses the object).
- The map is done for servers without respawn (camper clean like in Moria).