Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
This map features many traps including new and classic. It is set underground.
Please enjoy my first deathrun map. Any errors you may find plz report them.
Thxs to evryone for testing:
You can play this map at : 126.96.36.199:27065
Pros: A decent deathrun map.
Cons: The map could look a lot better. The buttons/ button reaction times are also bad, and some of the traps are bad.
Improvements: 1. Some of the buttons are slow. You press the button and nothing happens for two or three seconds. Is that supposed to happen?
2. For the fire and electricity trap at the end of the second part, you cannot tell when it is working and when it is not. It will just kill you and there are no signs of why.
3. For the trap after the one above, are you supposed to be able to just stand to the wall next to the terrorists and the blade will not be able to hit you?
4. Is there a reason that the glass breaks randomly for the trap above? Sometimes it will break when you push the button, sometimes it will break before anyone is there, et cetera.
5. The teleport is annoying. Why not just put a door or an optional teleport for getting in between the levels? Sometimes people will be a level behind, but you can do nothing to get to them.
6. Add in a timing system other than the fire. A timing system being everything for each level and not just spawn.
7. The first time someone got to the second level of traps (third level if you include spawn), a counter-terrorist was teleported into the terrorist area. Was that supposed to happen?
7. For the cannon trap, it will kill you even after it explodes. It explodes, kills, but then the trigger_hurt stays at least several seconds afterwards...
Notes: This is a decent map, but needs a lot of work.
A. Work on the looks.
B. Work on the trap timing.
C. Work on the effects of the traps.
D. Make it so that the traps are good.
E. Add in whatever else.
Keep working on it and clean it up.
Also, maybe you could shorten it. It is pretty long and I have no idea where it ends.
Pros: A very well made deathrun. Lots of well made traps and a very fun type of gameplay.
The textures blend in well and give the map a well made/sophisticated look.
The lighting is also nice.
The gameplay can be hard but after a few games you can advance through to some of the harder traps.
In this map you cant see if there is a person on the button or not, thus adding to the overall difficulty which is quite a nice touch.
Cons: None i can see at the moment.
Except sometimes the terrorist can get ahead of the traps at the start.
Improvements: Maybe add a delay so the ct's get into the button area beafore the t's can gain a headstart.
Notes: A very nice map for your first :D
Thanks for sharing ;)