Non-linear control point map set in space
Starship Beta 3
This is a non-linear control point map set on a ship in space. Each team starts on opposite ends of the map, the first team to capture the enemy's dock point wins.
In order to capture the dock point a team only needs two out of the three middle points. After capture, the middle points will auto-lock for 45 seconds before opening back up again. This prevents points from getting continuously scout rushed immediately after capture.
The bonus point (Sewers) grants a team forward respawns if the own both it and the Engine or Bridge. Additionally it is the only point that grants a team a respawn time bonus.
This map is very large and due to its non-linear nature it is highly recommended that it be played on servers of 24 - 32 people.
Change-Log from Beta 2:
- Revamp of Home point docking layout
- Complete overhaul of bridge point
- Complete overhaul of engine room point
- Overhaul of Spawn Points
- Ceiling revamps across the board
- Additional polish - Home Points
- Additional Polish - Bridge & Engine
- Additional Polish - Sewers
- More/Better Ambient noise
- Further Improvements on lighting
- Custom Signs & Icons
- Custom Starfield Skybox
Game Dynamics Changes:
- Temp lock on points (After capping, the point will not be available for another 45 seconds)
- All Capture timers (minus !) increased 50%
- Some windows you can see level geometry through in addition to the skybox, I have done my best to minimize the issue, but was unable to correct it completely.
Special Thanks to Deathkiller, DrunkenGun, and FlyingMongoose for mapping advice
Testing by BrBUninstalling: http://brbuninstalling.com