Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Enjoy our new outdoor version with movie included !
-> Push the intel behind the opposite goal line to make a try !
/!\ Attention /!\
- the game ends after 40 rounds or 20 wins
- session length of 25 mn maximum
- the intel respawns 25s after a capture
- the middle force shield comes back every 5 wins for 25s
- a general forcerespawn occurs every 10 points
- once a team drops the intel, it stays locked under its possession for 15s before becoming neutral again
- if the carrier crosses the sidelines, the intel falls
- the force shield cannot be shot through
-=CPC Mapping Team=-
Any suggestions or commentaries on the french forum http://forum.canardplus.com
Thanks for your report and idea.
I already know this bug which allow the intel to go outside the playground, but I can't prevent it (in the Valve's world, you know...). For security, the intel already returns to its base when the countdown is totaly elapsed (1min, if you don't pick it up anymore).
How many times did you encoutered this problem? Can it be repeated by a precise action?
I'll search for a definitive fix.
Fun map. We did have one problem though. If the intel is dropped very far out of bounds it can't be taken back inbounds even after it is neutral, because it is immediately dropped again as soon as it's picked up. You should make the intel automatically move to the boundary line when it goes neutral.