Created by Buck Nasty
MAP PORTED FROM COUNTER STRIKE: SOURCE
*(No missing textures OR Illegal textures)*
This is circular type combat map.
- Bounce off the bullseye bounce pads to launch yourself across the map.
- The bounce pads have 2 pushes on them:
1. Center - more powerful
2. Outer - less powerful
- If you fall off the ramps you are teleported to a small jail in the center.
**NOTE: For all those who are considering assessing this map**
- Please do not rate unless you have actually had the chance to play it on a tf2 surf server that has airaccelerate working.
- If you have biased opinions on the surf map genre itself and are going to rate my map on your opinion of the genre I will appeal your assessment.
So, please before you consider rating this map I suggest you play it on a server.
It most likely will be on...
Skybox - by Hipshot
-- Buck Nasty
Pros: Extremely well made, especially the jail. The door that opens the jail is definitely a unique work of visual mechanics!
Cons: Small but then again it's a fight map so what can you expect?
Improvements: None that I can see. Good going Buck, keep your maps clean and your mouth sloppy!
Pros: - Great design, I really liked the layout.
- The jail can be pretty fun especially with pyros.
- Good use of textures and cool skybox.
Cons: - Surf is a bit too small.
- A few brushes are badly made (hard to notice)
- Boost ramps don't work 100% of the time.
- Shadows cover some boosts
Notes: Good map over all, but I think it would be even better if it was bigger and had more to surf on.