Created by Buck Nasty
MAP PORTED FROM COUNTER STRIKE: SOURCE
*(No missing textures)*
MAP ON ROTATION @ 220.127.116.11:27015
This is circular type combat map.
- Bounce off the bullseye bounce pads to launch yourself across the map.
- The bounce pads have 2 pushes on them:
1. Center - more powerful
2. Outer - less powerful
- There is a 4 way directional chevron arrow above each pad to launch you in that specific direction.
- There are also chevrons on the walkable water areas that push you towards the bounce pads to launch you back on to the surf.
- If you fall you are spawned in the middle of the map and you have to walk to the bounce pads (the chevron paths are accessible to go faster).
Skybox - by Hipshot
-- Buck Nasty
The map looks great and seem like a good idea but there just isn't much to do and the bottom area is way too big. From what I could see people spent most of their time in the bottom area instead of surfing
If the map was made a little smaller and you made the boost pads bigger so they are easier to access to get going, it would be a great and fun map to have in rotation, but as now, it is way too frustrating.
Also, like the guy said below me, the spawns need fixed badly, mabe move them to the right side on each side so you can jump off and start skiing (sorry Tribes 2 kicking in) and not have to run around the map trying to get up on the slopes...
Posted by Neo_Bahamut_19
Cons: Sucks balls trying to get started on the bottom, fix it to be more acceptable to TF2, there needs to be launch pads at least, also, add a protected spawn as spawn camping is possible
This guy has a point. When playing on a 20/24 server I joined red and got spawncamped by 4 engies...