A rebalanced version of the official map Sturzdorf, which many top players considered to be too imbalanced to be played competitively. Originally intended for use with the Battletest mod, it has proven to be a great alternative to Sturzdorf in vanilla CoH as well.
- Moved north HQ to northeast corner
- Added 1 more bunker to each HQ area
- Optimized both HQ areas for build space and ease of movement
- Balanced and symmetrified resources and territories (total fuel 40, total munitions 82, distributed equally for each HQ)
- Moved and balanced the VP locations to be equidistant from each HQ
- Moved and removed some walls around the east VP
- Moved and removed some buildings in the northwest
- Added some buildings and other objects and details to the area previously occupied by the north HQ
- Added wooden building to the west side of the map
- Added impassable water trough on the west side of the map to mirror the east side's impassability
- Added two new routes into the east side of the map, one in the south and one in the north.
- Added many new graphical details and improvements to go along with these design changes, such as new roads and tire tracks, splats, etc.
- Added new loading screen, maps and UI images