Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Surf_amplitude_apex -- (#3 of the amplitude series)
**1 Year anniversary for the series**
Map created by Buck Nasty
Jail created by FAJ
This is a skill surf with 3 stages. (It is meant to be difficult!)
- Both teams spawn together without any weapons (no pistols or knives).
- The screenshots shown are NOT the best. I tried to get the overview of each level but they came out a bit sloppy.
How the jail works:
- The jail timers start counting once a player has beaten the first stage.
- After it the first stage has been beaten, the jail is active and the players that spawn in it are released every 20 seconds.
- After 9 releases (3 mins) it will count 20 seconds before the auto-kill engages.
- Also, after 3 mins, jump rope is disabled (The timer for this starts at round start).
Upon entering the jail you receive...
- Stage 1: Nothing
- Stage 2: A grenade
- Stage 3: Nothing, but your level of jail has grenade spawners
I'd rather not ask for constructive criticism cause I honestly don't care, this map is the way Faj & I like it. Although, compliments are welcome.
-- Buck Nasty
Design: 10/10... the best work with textures and details
Looks: looks dark and very depressive :-(
Gameplay: Very smooth ramps
I dont like holes near the end of the second stage, because it is nearly impossible to beat it.
Overall: :9.5/10 - awesome map
You guys kickass, some ppl just play maps and say, "Ugh, lets switch this map is too hard" or blah blah, but when u map u notice all the detail and how much effort and time it takes to create a masterpiece like this 1!
Great map Buck and FAJ.
There is just one thing that I found really bad with the map, which you know of Buck since you were there.
If no one beats level one then the jail timer is not set off so no one goes to jail. Seeing how sometimes you get a bunch of noobs in the server with alot of people dead, they can't beat level one, so the map is rtved.
9/10 Great map none the less.
URL to post:
Love how the map looks, has a great theme to it. However, there are some ramps that stick and the hump near the end is somewhat sloppy. Still a great map though.
Pros: Awesome textures
best map ever seen
Cons: 3 stages :(....
Improvements: well nothing but only adding stages can improve this
Notes: Buck You are an awesome mapper!
Faj YOU MAKE THE AMAZING JAILS!!!