Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Map has been officialy added to the game, Thanks for all the nice comments, support and suggestions.
- Extended and rebuilt spawn room and doors.
- Added alternative spawn exit.
- Spawncamping should now be avoidable.
- Removed timer, Map will now follow mp_timelimit.
- Cleaned up vent lighting.
- Many visual updates, tweaks and cleanups.
- Softened HDR to be less headache inducing.
NOTE: This will hopefully be the final version. :) (pending comments)
- There is now a timelimit to ensure the map doesnt last forever.
- Timeout will result in sudden death as usual.
- Central area has been adjusted to improve cover.
- Vent access in central room is now safer and not a sniper position.
- Adjusted healthkits and added some.
- You should no longer be able to enter the enemy teams spawn.
- Made it a little easier to spot spawn campers.
- Some minor texture adjustments.
- It is now easier to jump the rails in the flagroom.
This is the second map I have released, this time I have gone for a more
straight forward CTF which I hope has a little somthing for every class in
it, I learned quite a bit from my previous map so I hope this one should
play a little better.
As usual all comments and feedback are welcome, and I hope you like it. :)
Pros: Very nice map. Good gameplay.
Cons: Spawncampers, Middle room seems a bit empty and feels like deathmatch.
Improvements: Add boxes, obstacles, covers, etc to main room. Do something about the spawncampers.
Played it on my server last night. Looks very nice and mostly plays well.
Probably won't make it into rotation on my server due to one problem: One of the 3 ways into the opposing flagroom leads right by the spawn point.
This results in either spawn-camping, or complaining about spawn-camping.
Either way, I recommend you do something to try and make it a Bad Idea to be around the spawn point. Perhaps a little hallway with an invisible wall for the opposing team, instead of spawning and going right out into the hallway?