Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Map has been officialy added to the game, Thanks for all the nice comments, support and suggestions.
- Extended and rebuilt spawn room and doors.
- Added alternative spawn exit.
- Spawncamping should now be avoidable.
- Removed timer, Map will now follow mp_timelimit.
- Cleaned up vent lighting.
- Many visual updates, tweaks and cleanups.
- Softened HDR to be less headache inducing.
NOTE: This will hopefully be the final version. :) (pending comments)
- There is now a timelimit to ensure the map doesnt last forever.
- Timeout will result in sudden death as usual.
- Central area has been adjusted to improve cover.
- Vent access in central room is now safer and not a sniper position.
- Adjusted healthkits and added some.
- You should no longer be able to enter the enemy teams spawn.
- Made it a little easier to spot spawn campers.
- Some minor texture adjustments.
- It is now easier to jump the rails in the flagroom.
This is the second map I have released, this time I have gone for a more
straight forward CTF which I hope has a little somthing for every class in
it, I learned quite a bit from my previous map so I hope this one should
play a little better.
As usual all comments and feedback are welcome, and I hope you like it. :)
Updates to the map look great. Mind letting me knew when v3 comes out? The main room was certainly the largest issue most people had with the map, so nice to see that you've corrected that problem. :) We're gonna try the new version out today on our server and see what people think. Can't imagine they'd like the v1 over the v2 though.
Pros: Very good layout, extremely balanced
Improvements: make this into a cp map also.
Notes: I am EXTREMELY picky about custom maps... they can't look poorly textured or assembled... this one has made it to my server, so awesome job man!
Very clean design, Good balance between props and brushwork, the color styles are perfect and go well with the theme of this map, The only things I can suggest are perhaps some more decals placed onto walls / floor and perhaps make the floors themselves more interesting, embedded metal grating down the middle of hallways perhaps, things like that. Just to help add onto it.
Still, for a V2 its coming along quite nicely.