Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Map has been officialy added to the game, Thanks for all the nice comments, support and suggestions.
- Extended and rebuilt spawn room and doors.
- Added alternative spawn exit.
- Spawncamping should now be avoidable.
- Removed timer, Map will now follow mp_timelimit.
- Cleaned up vent lighting.
- Many visual updates, tweaks and cleanups.
- Softened HDR to be less headache inducing.
NOTE: This will hopefully be the final version. :) (pending comments)
- There is now a timelimit to ensure the map doesnt last forever.
- Timeout will result in sudden death as usual.
- Central area has been adjusted to improve cover.
- Vent access in central room is now safer and not a sniper position.
- Adjusted healthkits and added some.
- You should no longer be able to enter the enemy teams spawn.
- Made it a little easier to spot spawn campers.
- Some minor texture adjustments.
- It is now easier to jump the rails in the flagroom.
This is the second map I have released, this time I have gone for a more
straight forward CTF which I hope has a little somthing for every class in
it, I learned quite a bit from my previous map so I hope this one should
play a little better.
As usual all comments and feedback are welcome, and I hope you like it. :)
> **Posted by Smish132**
> I have 1 flaw with this map: if one team sets up sentrys in the main area then its Extremely hard for the other team to win. and alot of the time this happens.
Have a Spy use A sapper :)
A Good fun CTF map, good all round for all of the classes due to the wide open spaces. I'm liking this alot more than 2fort due to it not being so stalematey.
Although only a little problem, is the spawn doors pushing you when they open, but its not that a big deal.
Overall - Great job.
Pros: People actually bother to cap the point
Cons: Many. The map has many serious gameplay flaws. The secondary route takes 10 seconds longer to reach than the main exit yet offers no reward for taking the extra time to do so. It is extremely easy to flank the team coming out of their base, so it is hard to pull off a successful attack and it often devolves into a deathmatch in the middle. The design is bland with few round corners and the vents suffer from 'blind turn syndrome'.