Map created by - Error.ocx
Compile time - About 10 minutes.
Notes: This map was strictly made for the Zombie Mod plugin for Counter-Strike: Source. I really wouldn't recommend running this on a regualr server becuase both T and CT spawns are right beside each other. This is my first map and I hope you enjoy it.
- Thanks to c0ldfyr3 for created such an awesome plugin. www.zombiemod.com
- Thanks to [Ao1]Something[Atd] for helping me get orientated with the map.
- Thank you for playing my map.
Changes in version 4
- Fixed textures here and there.
- Fixed a few exploits.
- Removed the tubes because of annoying tube camping and replace them with pipes.
- The ramps in the fort area are breakable.
- The bridge in the fort area is breakable.
- Added a stack of boxes that takes a trickjump to get too, hopefully not overpowered. "As far as i've seen it's not."
- Added a few windows in the office area.
- Made the two impossible office rooms a little more balanced.
- Changed a room in the office into a kitchen.
- Added some detail here and there.
- Added a few player clip brushes to the branches of the trees. Nothing impossible. Just to make a few of the spots easier to sit on.
- Changed the sky.
- Added a Vphysics clip brush to the small area the leads to the secret room so people don't shoot props into it to make it impossible to get into.
- Removed the wall to jump duck into to get to the secret room. Now just walk forward.
- No more ducking to get the the correct teleports. The wall was removed.
- Teleport locations changed, because i'm evil like that.
- Completely remade the OCX rave room. It's about three times the size as it is in b3.
- Added more cool/trippy effects to the rave room. "Ohhhhh Yeahhhh".
NOTE: There could be a few things that I have forgotten. But I started version four about six months ago. I became uninterested and WoW took over. Since then I have quit and decided to finish up the map. What this version is, is my attempt at a final release. I aimed at fixing alot of the problems and exploits in the map. While a few things were changed, most of the map it's self remains looking the same. Though I would recommend this version any day over beta 3.
This was my first map and I have improved alot since. So cut me some slack. =P
One of my favourite maps this is.
I like the disco room in b3 better though, dunno why, maybe coz i played b3 first out of all your versions :P
Still its a great map and i love playing it, doesnt really get boring.
All i ask is can you make a b5 plz :)
Oh and underneath the stairs, near the bush room outside needs to change, on unlimited ammo servers its the most invincible camp spot ever.
I removed the wall that everyone camped behind. So now it's all open except the small narrow hall to get to the room. I also added a func_illusionary brush to the entrance of the tele room so once you are in you cannot see things on the other side. Though names will still show up. Either way it shouldn't be a concern anymore...I hope. =P