This map was a request.
This is a remake of the popular map "breakfloor". Normally, you keep shooting blocks of metal until you fall into a pit to your doom. However, there's been a couple changes to the map for ZM integration. They are as follows:
- Retextured, a sort of "dust" theme.
- Added a teleport at the bottom of the pit so users are returned to the top if they fall. They are returned to the middle area inbetween the two spawn areas.
- Made boxes so players can jump on them and get to the middle area.
- Allowed access to the walls of the map so that players can walk on them and get there via the stairs I've added.
These changes are quite simple, but they can really help the people wishing to make a good 24/7 ZombieMod breakfloor server. So, I suggest unless you hate breakfloor maps, that you download this map and try it out.
FINAL has been released:
- Retextured again to give more of a "dust2" feel.
- Maximum optimization for the least amount of FPS loss and lag possible.
- Fixed teleportation issues that may occur when falling down the shoot.
- Made bsp filesize smaller for easy downloading.
- Fixed buyzone problems.
- Fixed lighting issues.
SCREENSHOTS ARE NOW UP-TO-DATE
Screenshots are displaying breakfloorzm_final.
Thanks for downloading!
FPSBanana ZombieMod Representative
Pros: Good spots and could be impossible to get people on this map.
Cons: People keep on breaking the floor when people are on it
Improvements: Hmmm.... I can't think of one.
Notes: Great Map. Keep up the work.
Well, sorry it didn't work for you. You'd be surprised by what a NAV file can do though, as it solves a lot of Linux-related issues and doesn't just add compatibility for bots. I've seen it work before, but if you don't want to risk another crash, that's fine too. =P
Well about the only thing that is still the same is the textures and the breakable blocks other than that i put the map on my glass map becuase i know it doesn't lag. "im going to make gravity bocks on the map like to towers the rock back forth lol. I'm also think of re texturing it all has glass I have my new version out at around 2-3pm today after i go up to check on the other house