Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Map created by Buck Nasty
- This is a combat/arena type map.
- It does look like surf_ny_final_v2, yes I tried to make this map have the same type of gameplay but tweaked. FAJ is aware and approves.
- There are "bounce pads," with a red bullseye, that launch you high in the air.
- The first single one shoots you to the hanging shotguns.
- The pair after the straight ramps shoot you up to a buyzone.
- The jail releases every 30 seconds up to the first minute and a half.
- There is a secret room/hall that can be opened by triggering 3 buttons. Once 3 bucks spawn hit the GAJ button to open.
- You can walk through each vmf picture and either find a weapon or be teleported to a specific secret area (some are based on the map of the vmf).
- I am aware that there can be low fps surfing down the side ramps before the m4-ak platform. It should not drop below 30. This is the only place where fps could be a problem.
- There should be no bugs, errors, nothing. I had 2 open betas on my server so it's good to go.
- Comments/compliments are always welcome, including constructive criticism!
Pros: In my opinion the best freestyle-surf map ever made. I love to fly around and telehop as much as I can. I also love the style. It's simple yet effective.
The fact that you added parts of some of your other maps (amplitude/drought etc.) is quite innovating and adds something special to the map.
Cons: really, none
Pros: The overall look of the map is nice, the textures are clean the ramps are smooth. The tele's are quite nice too. The bounce pads are a nice addition to surfing and make it different from other maps. of course the biggest pro...the secret room...The way that you have hammer screenies of all the success you have achieved in mapping, the way that each one takes you to random places of such awesome maps for example amplitude is just a instant 10 on its own. this map really is one of my favorite maps around.
Cons: the ONLY con i can think of is the size of the map when there's a 1 v 1 or something. finding someone can be a mission from time to time but eventually its over.
Notes: this map has my <3