Whats new in this version:
* The map has now had displacements added.
* Decals have been added to make the map look not so plain.
* Re-textured the bunkers with a little darker texture
* Revamped bridges (New look, destructible pieces, ropes)
* Input knife area. so feel like a knife fight? what not jump down the gap in the middle :)
* Input lights so it wasn't just a white circle on the walls
*Also input some props
Final version of this map.
i was gonna make the bridge wood but with the map being dust i didnt think it would fit in.
i used displacements on the floor (didnt know they could be used for other things)
you can get to other end of the map by jumping the gap
but thanks for the feedback
Suggestions for new maps
-make sure that theres always a way to the other end of the map, from what i c, if both bridges are gone, thers no way to do so.
-Use displacements, dont know how, learn, theres plenty of good tutorials
-Make things pratical. Dont make a rope bridge out of rock...it just dosent work. And the lights in the middle of the canyon, a no no.
But overall for a starters map, nice :D
Yeah that was me, u have done a better job than your previous ones but i think u should do what sgtkickyaass should do and move onto something new, and learn from what you have changed in these versions to get things better first time next time