Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
The map is good. A really intense Single player map. I like that. I absolutely loved the alien spawns. They caught me totally off-guard. However, after playing it for a while, I came across a handful of problems. While they do not hurt the playability of the map, they do affect the the visual appeal of the map.
1. The roof to the bunker with the word Halil, you've made the roof low enough for the player to walk inside of it perfectly without any problems, but entering and exiting proves a bit of problem. Player gets stuck unless you crouch.
2. In one of the guard towers, there are a handful of misplaced Npcs, ( I assume it's the cockroaches). You can see the screenshots below to see the yellow dots floating around it. It's easy to spot. They're in the few towers and some are on the roof tops.
3. The coaxial machine gun on the Tank's turret turns around faster than the cannon itself. Due to this, it often gets detached from the turret and spins around on its own. You can refer to the screenshot below.
4. Don't know if this was intentional or not, but the sniper can aim his rifle at extremely awkward angles and shoot you. He can tilt it a complete 90 degrees to shoot you if you're hugging the wall below him.
5. This one is not much of a problem, but the crossbow (The one in the pillbox near the electric bolt mount) it poking a bit out of the wall. You can snatch it out from the outside.
6. A few of the boxes aren't stacked correctly. I mean, they are directly visible to be floating above each other.
Offering a few suggestions; You can do some brushwork on the Tank's turret. It looks different and out of place when you compare it to the tank's hull. Also, try changing the cannon to instant hit (Like the tank in the original game) instead of equipping it with a rocket launcher like Bradley. I don't know if you had this problem yourself, but when the rocket tries to propel itself ahead, it collides with the tank's turret and explodes.
Otherwise, it's a decent map. The brushwork's promising, the alien spawns were a great addition.