The map is themed around an abandoned Iraq-style military base, where bunkers and buildings have been left in poor desolate conditions. Weapons left behind from the evacuation of the military base are scattered for Terrorists to find. The map’s design is featured around the play-style of a detail-focused Jailbreak server, where warden skills are favoured over random games scattered around the map. Players can find an arrangement of games around the map, including a separate friendly-fire arena/war-day designed to feel like an active warzone. The map’s large size is designed around the openness of a desert area as well as the multi-story building/cliff areas, providing for a both horizontal and vertical playstyle for the CT side.
Featured Map Games:
- Skipping (Special thanks to BoinkBeats for the custom track)
- Terrorist Shootout
- Custom Hunger Games / War-day Arena (Teleporter inside the heli above cells)
- Military-themed Platform Obstacle
- Military-themed Training Course
- Pit Obstacle
- Disco Game (Another thanks to BoinkBeats for four additional original songs)
- Hungry Hungry Hippos
- Various jump games / Wall Climbs
- Deagle toss platforms
- Connect Four
- Abandoned Building Lava Game
- Car Game
- CT-based Choose your Destiny.
Map includes multiple hidden secrets, vents, custom radar and secret powers.
Special thanks to those at Domination Servers, the largest Jailbreak community in Australia for supporting playtests of the map over the past few months. If you enjoyed the disco or skipping songs, feel free to check out BoinkBeats.
(The map is best experienced under normal CSGO jailbreak plugin conditions, including allowing for FF toggles and server commands to be visable.)