IntroductionWelcome to Cliffside Paradise! This is a 5 Stars Island with a beautiful scenery intertwined with cliffs and crossed by a large river. Also features: plenty of flowers, a concert plaza, a nicely decorated beach.
I've tried my best to recreate the island from the video posted by the original creator, as accurately as possible. This took me over 100 hours but I finally feel like it is ready for a first release!
You can find a detailed completion list down below, but basically: terraforming is 100% done, some items are missing or do not match the original island _yet_ because I simply didn't find them yet and I refuse to cheat by spawning items :-).
I might release an update at some point, but so far my goal was to make a 1:1 copy, and now I kind of want to deviate from it and make my own changes to make it feel more like my own island.
- Both Able Sisters and Nook's Cranny and relatively close to each other.
- Each villager has its own individual lot with a personalized garden.
- Support for a second player house.
- Plaza: X=144, Y=144
- Inclines: 8/8
- Bridges: 4/8
- Villagers: 10/10
- Terraforming: 100%
- Nature (trees, flowers, bushes): 90%
- Scenery: 80%
How to install
- Dump your ACNH save (ie. by using JKSV) and transfer it over to your computer
- Download NHSE and use it to load your save.
- Download the latest version of this map and extract the files anywhere on your computer.
- On the "Map" tab of NHSE, click on the "Edit Map..." button, then click on "Edit Field Items" to open the Field Items Editor.
- On the "Items" tab of the Field Item Editor, click on the "Dump/Import" button, then "Import All Acres", and select the file "acres.nhl" from where you extracted the downloaded map.
- On the "Buildings" tab, click on the "Dump/Import" button, then "Import Buildings", and select the file "buildings.nhb".
- Still on the "Buildings" tab, make sure that "Plaza X" and "Plaza Y" are both set to 144.
- On the "Terrain" tab, click on the "Dump/Import" button, then "Import All Acres", and select the file "terrainAcres.nht".
- On the "Acres" tab, click on the "Dump/Import" button, then "Import Map Acres", and select the file "acres.nha".
- Click on the "Save" button to save and close the Field Items Editor.
- Click on the "File" menu, then click on "Save" to save the changes. You can close NHSE.
- Transfer the updated save files over to your Switch, then load it using JKSV.
And you're done!
- Unfortunately I'm not sure how to export design patterns (eg. terracota borders) with NHSE, but I used ACNHDesignPatternEditor to download and import them into my save.
- Now that I'm done writing this, I've realized that I've spent way too much time on all of this. Please send help.