This mod serves primarily as a test of sort for s SA2 Project-02 which aims to port over a near complete '06 experience to SA2 over the next few years. To that end we'll be monitoring feed-back and everything labelled as mandatory is for testing/feedback purposes. The upper paths were designed before the mach physics were applied, if you would like to play without mach physics and as Sonic disable the  file (can just play as Shadow to see difference). You NEED the two other mods linked, but for *this* mods downloads you only need the  files (it's the level itself).
1. MAJOR UPDATEAs of 22:50 GMT 31/01/2020
has fixed the textures and now all buildings use the correct textures
Sonic now has a smoother "springing-to-falling" animation
I have updated and made some minor tweaks to the SET file so everything runs smoothly
I also removed the lens flare (yay!)
All the required mods are now bundled in the zip archive, extract all of them
2. MINI UPDATESAs of 23:52 GMT 20-01-2020:
Updated version of 3rd file uploaded to reduce lens flare strength and add in Sonic 2006 speed-up music. Also to play the level as non speed characters please make sure the 5 mods are in the following order (tested for Character Select PLUS only):
As of 11:00 GMT 21-01-2020:
Optional forth file added which you can download as well as or instead of the first file (" of 3") to disable lens flares entirely, also means new lens flare texture will not impact other levels. If download both only have one active of the 2 options at a time.
3. P-02 and DETAILSFor updates on Sonic Adventure P-02 by make sure to follow his Twitter: https://twitter.com/ItsDexterity
EXTREMELY ALPHA, fully playable and A-rank-able but very basic texturing and no hazards (due to draw distance issues, we did have fire but it was invisible). The fully working version of this will be part of the p-02 project.
INCLUDES prototype content from P-02 by and I have full permission to include it for this mod. Includes a prototype mach-speed physics set, Sonic '06 model and Crisis City Mach speed land table. I'm (HoppyBoppyBunny) responsible for the set files (for mission 1 through 4), the altered lens flares and the Chao Mission. Sonic Adventure P-02 is primarily s project but I am on board to assist (mostly for set files) and we're releasing this level early to get feed-back and for testing purposes.
4. REQUIREMENTSTHIS MOD REQUIRES ALL 3 FILES TO BE DOWNLOADED PLUS Kells DRAW DISTANCE MOD AND A CHARACTER SELECTION MOD:
Kells draw distance MOD: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/10668
SPEEPSHighway's No Model Tinting mod: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/9820
EITHER ONE OF
Character Select PLUS: https://gamebanana.com/guis/35023 by Justin113D
Character Select MOD: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/6301 by MainMemory
5. DESCRIPTIONYou read correctly, Crisis City’s mach speed section has had it's land objects ported into SA2 over SKY RAIL, to play properly requires all 3 files and the two other suggested mods. You can play this level in mission 1 through 4, there is a working Chao mission, all 4 intended missions are A-rank-able. NOT for mission 5. You don't absolutely need all 3 files activated but it will negatively impact the mod, however it's the  of 3 file you absolutely need, the other two (mach physics and '06 model) are technically optional.
The MACH SPEED physics ONLY apply to Sonic, can technically play the level as other speed characters. NOT playable by non-speed characters with all required mods installed, things like this can be fixed later however, again, this is primarily a test and the order and me work on all this stuff might mean either fixes will be slow coming or only included in P-02 project releases by .
If you want to play other levels as Sonic but the MACH physics are causing problems (they will for Green Forest, and most other stages) , just disable the mach speed physics mod. If you want to play Green Forest with these physics, my Green Forest Expanded mod makes it beatable: https://gamebanana.com/maps/207513