UPDATE: updated version with slightly more platforms to help non-speed characters clear stage, suggested by: OmegaPineapple, and some extra; secrets, decorations and skill-point locations added. Minor adjustment.
Adds new route to White Jungle designed to skip much of the automation. Designed around camera limitations *MUCH* more than my prior efforts and much less bloated so ought to be much smoother to play, simpler but smoother.
* Slightly increases difficulty of normal route with extra hazards and obstacles.
* Multiple new objects and platforms added to make greater use of spin-dash jumps.
* New routes added to skip all loops saving time and offer some new secrets and variety.
* 7 new gold bugs added, 8 total, alongside some other additional collectables.
* Multiple new trick point locations added.
Versus Radical Highway FEX this mod should be:
+ Smoother to play, with less camera fighting and clunky level design
+ Slightly more variety in new additions such as gold bugs and spin-dash-jumps
- No graphical improvement
- Adds around half the extra level content that RH:FEX did.
Compared to RMZ Metal Harbor Overhaul:
+ Much more streamlined less cluttered design with much less camera fighting.
+ More respectful to initial level design.
- No visual or audio alterations.
- No substantial mix-up, re-work, or new area within level.
Somewhat W.i.P but I'll try not to clog up this games page with a billion-and-one smaller uploads so will only update if I make substantial alterations. Suggestions and feed-back welcome, if it's something obvious or rather clever I'll try to implement if I can. Honestly didn't take that long to do so in off chance this is approximately as well received as prior mods could produce more fairly soon, but I don't expect too much from this one.
Also small fixes to the original level in this mod:
* The missing platform (right after the last checkpoint>loop?vine>spring section when you land on a spring there was fences, foliage and an animal floating in the air, added platforms beneath them.
* Area where the Chao is which otherwise has a life was very finicky to get down from fighting the camera in all so a mystic shrine added to warp down.