**THIS MOD COMES WITH A GRAPHICS-PACK AND A BNP**- By Default, this mod comes as a standalone which means you can use the graphics pack alone with no other mods by just dropping it into your graphic packs folder. Once you do that you can simply just turn it on and you are good to go.
FOR USE WITH BCML:
1. Once you have downloaded the modpack, **TURN ON "ALLOW DELETING ACTORS WITH LINKS IN MERGED MAPS" >FOR ALL MODS<(If installing the .ZIP fails, extract it then install it from folder.)
What's new in Version 0.5?
- Repaired the event with talking to the old man after getting off the Plateau Tower, due to causing the bug of the time flow freezing at day time for the whole plateau.
- DLC is now FULLY integrated
into the edited map areas.
- Lots of minor bugfixes. (Should allow better compatibility and functionality when installing w/BCML)
- The Akkala map section included in the demo has now been updated to a more finalized state. Killed enemies and collectible now save and revive properly with the blood moon, as well as new additions to check out.
- A few extra edits have been made to the Plateau. All Mini-Guardians in the overworld now use the respective Ganon variants.
-30, 50 and 100 ArrowBundles have been added.
- Hetsu inventory increasing now has better functionality to fit the new weapon slot max Relics has.
"But Nay...Ganon responded with a plan beyond our imagining...He took control of the Guardians and the Divine Beasts and turned them against us. The Guardians with their fearsome power laid waste to all of Hyrule."
Welcome to the Relics of the Past Mod Project!
**This Mod features overworld edits that focus around giving the Guardians more presence and making them more threatening though improved AI edits as well as improving base game experiences and providing more challenge.
-Guardian Overhaul: Guardians make use of those long legs to move around much faster, and are far more tenacious. They'll blow past just about anything to get you back in their line of sight, and once they're aware of your presence, they won't forget until you're miles away. The special Sheikah alloy they're built from is highly resistant to ordinary weapons, making guardian weapons much more valuable for taking them down.
-More enemies, and treasures to find: So much of the wilds of Hyrule are completely barren, sometimes even feeling disappointing to not find anything. This project will remind you of Ganons influence over the land at every turn, with Guardians and Bokoblins hiding in all corners. Though at the sites of so many battles, you're bound to come across powerful weapons and valuable items that have been stolen.
-The Plateau is currently the main feature of this demo but the areas surrounding the plateau have some changes as well. Don't forget to checkout the other beta areas below!
**There are 2-3 extra edited areas outside of the plateau for you to check out, please keep in mind that the edits in these areas are NOT finalized and WILL refresh upon map reload and save reload.
Please join the BOTW Modding Hub discord server for and assistance or feedback! #relics-of-the-past