1. Description2Fort Purple is intended to resolve the deep-rooted problems of both 2Fort and 2Fort Invasion in Zombie Survival play. It mostly consists of minor changes such as preventing building in the small room nearest to spawn and closing the second spawns, however more changes are likely to come. This is a collaborative effort between Purple Fish and Jack5.
2. Play Requirements
2.1. Private PlaytestingA private playtest can be performed without the need of the Zombie Survival gamemode. In order to load the map, open Team Fortress 2 and type in the developer console "map [map filename here]
2.2. Public ServerThis map is built specifically for Rushy Servers, a Team Fortress 2 server group designed to support a native Zombie Survival gamemode. If you wish to run this map on your own public server, the following requirements must be met server-side:
- Restrict RED team to Engineers with no sentries and BLU team to Medics with melee only.
- The BLU team cannot move for 30 seconds and are always Ubered while in their spawn.
- The BLU team can press a key while in the air to jump again, but only once, until they touch the ground.
- Dead RED team members are immediately moved to the BLU team.
- If the RED team is empty, force the BLU team to win.
3. Links and CreditsServers that run this map here
Custom skybox used
Other credits are in the sidebar.