1. DescriptionZombie Survival Hidden (zs_hidden) is a highly experimental map, focusing on a particular playstyle of the gamemode. Much like how Doom II hones in on the roaming ability of players, Hidden is targeted towards the hiding playstyle. Engineers are left to navigate a Half-Life 1-like environment with an effect that makes them invisible unless attacking. Medics, on the other hand, must locate the Engineers using a radar on their heads-up displays, which only reports distance, and fails to work when very close to an Engineer. Please note that the map is in beta, which means that its visual style is not complete, however the gameplay is fairly accurate to what it will be in the final version.
2. Play RequirementsThis map does not function when attempting to play it outside of Rushy Servers. Please contact me if you wish for assistance in making the map compatible with your version of Zombie Survival.
3. Beta 1 Update LogThis section of the submission documents the changes made in beta 1 of Zombie Survival Hidden, as the alpha versions were not uploaded here. For future changes, please refer to the updates log of this submission.
- Removed developer signage in areas that have been textured.
- Added objects to the textured floor 4 room.
- Textured and added objects to the floor 3 room to the left of spawn.
- Textured and added objects to many floor 2 rooms and passageways.
- Textured and added objects to the floor 1 outside and all passageways connected to it, the outside noticeably incomplete.
- Temporarily removed the Metal Gear Solid 2 Plant Sneaking Theme that plays during rounds.
4. Links and CreditsServers that run this map here
Credits in sidebar.