First things first, I really like the map concept. An idea I had was to have each hall have different themes. For example, one is horror-themed while the other is candy-themed. It has lots of potential.
Here are some things I'd like to bring up after playing the map for several rounds.
1. The map layout promotes camping at spawn, as those who reach the end of a section are teleported back.
2. REDs can get stuck inside the blocking sign if they stand in the doorway and someone reaches the end.
3. You can jump over the pit of saws in C hall, thus making the trap very ineffective.
4. Add some walls to make the starting point and destination of the tank be rooms, instead of having the entire map being visible from inside.
5. If you let the door close on you in the B hall by standing on the door, you can prevent others from continuing the map as the door never closes fully.
6. In B hall, if you grab the tiny desk engineer but do not progress to the teleport zone, every red in spawn is trapped as the previous three halls are blocked off and the ending door is locked.
7. The spinner minigame needs a block bullets in the middle of the room, so RED cannot shoot or throw scout projectiles at the BLU.
8. In my opinion, the spinner minigame takes too long to accelerate in speed.
9. By typing net_graph 4 in console, you can see there is a lot of entity usage. Make sure that you disable bone followers on all the models used throughout the map.