1. Description"Now all we need is Zombie Survival Hydro and 2Fort and the world will be perfect." - CarlmanZ
It started as a joke, then it became a dream, and now it is a reality. Zombie Survival Hydro finally exists and is going through vigorous testing to make it enjoyable for all players, no matter their experience with the map. Start as an Engineer and pick a part of the map to spawn in, find a defensible area, and prepare for the zombie horde. Because this map is so large, the Medics have been given compasses, so hiding is no longer an option. Either you defend... or you run.
2. Play RequirementsThis map is playable, but compasses do not function when attempting to play the map outside of certified servers. Please visit the link at the bottom of this submission body to join a certified server.
3. Version 1 Update LogThis section of the submission documents the changes made in version 1 of Zombie Survival Hydro. For future changes, please refer to the updates log of this submission.
- All physics props removed or converted to static props.
- A majority of out-of-bounds areas patched with player clipping.
- Some displacement changes to match player clipping.
- New warp area complete with a map so players can choose what original spawn to go to.
- All large ammo kits reduced to medium.
- Control points removed.
- Skybox visual fixes.
- Signs changed to match symbols on warp area map.
4. Links and CreditsServers that run this map here
Initial map design, textures and models belong to Valve Corporation. Modifications and extra textures made to suit Zombie Survival by Jack (Jack5) Stringer.