mg_underwater_v1 + easter egg steps
A Map for Counter-Strike: Source
I'M SEARCHING FOR HELP TO SOLVE A BUG THAT CAUSE PROBLLEMS TO DO THE EASTER EGG TWO TIMES PER MAP.
Here you can fight with the other players under water with knifes! But that's not all!
There is an easter egg, and if you follow this steps, you can decide what to do with the other players!
1. Destroy the grate in the middle cylinder.
2. Press the button in it.
3. Pick up the hegrendae spawned behind the button.
4. Go to surface.
5. Throw the grenade in front of the door (do not throw it too close to the door)
6. Grab the desert eagle that the red character offers you.
7. Go out of the white place and press the button to close the door.
8. Go to the cylinder again.
9. Shoot to the hidden character behind the button.
10. Go to the surface and shoot to the door. IF YOU ENTER TO THE WHITE PLACE USING NOCLIP YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER WHERE YOU HAVE TO SHOOT.
11. Pick up the P90 that character dropped and shoot on the new chracter's (that spawned in water) head.
In case this character appears without you trying to make the easter egg you have to grab it as soon as possible and shoot on the head of
the other player who owns the p90.
12. After being teleported to a place similar to Super Smash Flash, you will find the same person you shot over the head or vice versa and you
will have to give him a rematch. In a battle with the same conditions as in step 11 with a different gravity.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The middle button changes gravity.
If I were you, the first thing I would do if you won the battle similar to the super smash flash, it would go for the player who lost who is in
a wooden construction on the other side of the island that can be destroyed by many bulllets.
There is a hidden button behind the yellow statue.
So this map includes a lot of game modes in it!
- Map Design & Custom Textures
- Source Engine
- Development State
- Time of Day
Share on Reddit
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
More from Submitter