I'm just getting into the modding scene and experimenting with Hammer. Even if you downright despise this map, feedback is always welcome. Version 2 is no longer in development. This is due to multiple reasons: 1. I don't even play CS:S that much, the only reason I made this map was for learning the basics behind Hammer. 2. A major bug regarding displacements was found on CT side, a bug I can't seem to fix. Every time I try to, it gets worse.
I may upload images of Version 2, but don't count on it. This version of de_snowwatch however, will stay here, as it isn't as buggy/broken.
1) Put some other type of sky 2) Don't the leave the map so empty (add models and more details)
- Like Door and windows and buildings
3) Never let your imagination to be narrowminded.
4) Fix this https://imgur.com/dRrtdT1
5) I Like the displacement (the way you have made it) - Which is sa positive +1 *
6) This whole map reminds me for de_snipe_it5 (THe Cs 1.6 map, with one bomb spot and it in the middle) - AS for this map is little similiar to de_snipe with differences that's it's with grand new style.