I would like to preface this by saying I do not own any aspect of this map. I have simply ported it from CSS to CSGO and made the necessary fixes for it to run as close to the CSS version as possible.
Is a map. T4, 5 stages, 4 bonuses.
- Redid B1 filters
- Fixed B2 antigrav so it now works correctly. Protip: don't jump into it
- Added proper activators to remove antigrav from B4 so it cannot be exploited
- Forced angles on all teleports
- Fixed the landmark in s5 so it will work optimally in CS:GO
- B2 slide may seem buggy. Just don't jump before it and you're fine
- Some of the trees on B4 are solid and others aren't. This is related to the VPhysics file which the trees use. This is the same on CSS and not something I can edit without making the bonus impossible.