1. DescriptionHunted was a map from Team Fortress Classic, that was first ported to Team Fortress 2, and now has been optimised for Zombie Survival (filename zs_hunted). Credit goes to Dosia36, being the author of the port. ZS Hunted focuses more heavily on balance, however BLU team spawn is moved situationally closer into the RED base if any BLU player progresses past the first area.
2. Play Requirements
2.1. Private PlaytestingA private playtest can be performed without the need of the Zombie Survival gamemode. In order to load the map, open Team Fortress 2 and type in the developer console "map zs_hunted" without quotations.
To simulate the height of the double jump that Medics have in Zombie Survival, type "sv_gravity 400". To restore gravity to normal, type "sv_gravity 800".
2.2. Public ServerThis map is built specifically for Rushy Servers, a Team Fortress 2 server group designed to support a native Zombie Survival gamemode. If you wish to run this map on your own public server, the following requirements must be met server-side:
- Restrict RED team to Engineers with no sentries and BLU team to Medics with melee only.
- The BLU team cannot move for 30 seconds and are always Ubered while in their spawn.
- The BLU team can press a key while in the air to jump again, but only once, until they touch the ground.
- Dead RED team members are immediately moved to the BLU team.
- If the RED team is empty, force the BLU team to win.
- If the RED team is not empty after 7 minutes, force the RED team to win.
3. Links and CreditsServers that run this map here
Initial map design, textures and models belong to Valve Corporation. Port to Team Fortress 2 is Dosia36's. Modifications and extra textures made to suit Zombie Survival by Jack (Jack5) Stringer. Music in-map is "We've Got Hostiles" from the Black Mesa soundtrack.