For 17 years we've been a platform
for modders to learn, discuss and share their creations.
Why sign up?
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Maps > Zombie Escape Project Alcaria Contest Version
A Map for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Map Parent Submitter Stats
- Fixed boss level 3 can be damaged before time start
- Fixed major glitch on boss level 2 skill come closer
- Fix scores
- Fix npc targeting (I hope)
Change log v.3.2
Project Alcaria Contest Version
- Fixed missing particles / script file
- Added Contest board
Change log v.3.1
Project Alcaria Contest Version
>> http://steamcommunity.com/groups/alcaria <<
Contest Winner's Group ========================================================= From the last event of RSS (Korean Server) , I have decided to make a contest for this map and because there is still no one wins this map. So, here is the detail. Detail : - Duration now - 30 June 2018 - Winner should have won at least 2 stages with stage 3 Award : - Just your name on the scoreboard or should I add something more - Who knows ?? :p ======================================================= For Entwatch >> Download Here << Detail of item for human Ammo item :: Unlimited Ammo cooldown (CD 60 secs) Medic item :: Add hp up to 200 HP (CD 90 secs) Flamethrower : Slow down zombies and do the damage (CD 120 secs ) BioBomb : Slow down zombies and do the damage wide-range (CD 180 secs) Death Coffin : Kill all zombie in wide-range ( 1 Time use ) Detail of item for zombie Sarin Gas : Slow down humans and do damage (CD 150 secs) Mini-Nuke : Kill all human in wide-range ( 1 Time use ) ======================================================== Detail of the map: - 64 Spawn points - 3 Stages with different paths - 2 Boss fights - 7 items (5 for human and 2 for zombie) - npcs - Landmines ( just dont step on it will yaa ) *** THIS IS AN IMPORTANT PARTS ON LEVEL 3 THAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW *** *** PLEASE SHOOT THOSE BREAKABLE FLOORS *** ========================================================= Classified Information: Location : Somewhere in Thailand Objective: Clear those abandoned facilities and destroy them Details: New Chemical Weapon had been tested somewhere in Thailand. Sadly the test went wrong and killed all employees. The only thing that still classifed is the formula of the Deadly Chemical Weapon. Your mission is check those 3 abandoned facilties and kill everything that infected. ========================================================= IF THERE ARE ANY BUGS / GLITCHES PLEASE CONTACT ME: >> HERE << ADMIN'S ROOM IS BEHIND THE TOP SPAWN POINT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MAP Many many thanks to : Moltard / Pass Thanks to POSSESSION Server for Tryhard Testing =========================================================
After having played it many times, I really enjoy this map! It's pretty tense, and it reminds me a lot of Predator environment-wise.
The boss battle on lvl 3 I think, was pretty hard. I'm not sure since I haven't played the last version, but it was practically impossible to get past him from the times we got there. The only real issue I've always had with the map was the FPS, but then again my computer has aged quite a bit. It's nice to see the map getting updates!
1. If you are Server Manager / Owner, You should have the plugin that can disable background music eg. !stopmusic ( Most of the servers I've played have this plugin so this will be the same Posted by Max (von A) Improve: 1- The music is very very annoying: Please, take off the music or lower the volume to the minimum. 2- The Medic entity is very big: The First Aids case is very big and obstructs the vision in first person, you should reduce the size so that it does not disturb the vision of the player that take it. 3- the leves are very hard: Whit 40 players we could not overcome the first level (the dogs zone). Take to improve that and it could be a 10/10. Greetings! 2. I agreed with this one but since, It a very tiny issue so I wont fix it until there is some big issue like BUG / GLITCH 3. This map is make for 60 players so If you have less players . I suggest you to decrease the motherzombie ratio.
1- The music is very very annoying: Please, take off the music or lower the volume to the minimum. 2- The Medic entity is very big: The First Aids case is very big and obstructs the vision in first person, you should reduce the size so that it does not disturb the vision of the player that take it. 3- the leves are very hard: Whit 40 players we could not overcome the first level (the dogs zone). Take to improve that and it could be a 10/10. Greetings!
The natural environment looks rad !!
will nuke again
Zombie Escape Super-category
Time of Day
Share on Reddit
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
More from Submitter
More Zombie Escape Maps
<div><img src="//secure-us.imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin/m?ci=us-603339h&cg=0&cc=1&ts=noscript" width="1" height="1" alt="" /></div>