It includes both a wifi safe only pack and a non-wifi safe version with edited collisions for the added stages to make them playable.
It adds, in no particular order:
The Multiman Smash stage
The All-Star Resting Area
The Online Practice Stage
The Customs and Equipment Testing Room
The Trophy Rush stage (With an alternate version with weird collision as its Omega in the non-wifi safe pack)
The 4 different Trophy Display stages
The Trophy Award platform from the end of Classic/Allstar
The Trophy Hoard platform
- The Homerun Contest and Target Blast stages aren't included because they crash the game when loading them.
- Final Smash stages don't have a stage ID and can't be loaded.
- The Multiman Smash stage has the floating platforms holding items regardless of your item settings. If you have your items set to on, then the stage has a chance of spawing hammerheads, Smart Bombs with invisible explosions, gigantic Bomb-ombs that can OHKO you when they go off, Ray Gun shots, lone Tanookie tails that fall through the stage, and something that immediately despawns.
- Most of the added stages don't play music outside of sudden death. There is no fix at the moment, but I will update the pack when there is one.
- This mod also makes every stage playable in 8-player smash. I'm not including a version that doesn't, because it would be pointless to do so.
- Kicking the sandbag off of the Testing stage will cause it to fall endlessly and keep the camera focused on the area it fell off.
- If you kill yourself in the All-Star resting area in between matches in All-Star, the game will Soft Lock. However, you can still pause and quit.
Some of the stages might not be the most fun to play on, but they can easily be replaced by other stages or omega stages.
All of the stages in the Wifi safe pack SHOULD be wifi safe since that pack only unhides the stages on the SSS.
Europe players, please check out the installation instructions on the download page.