- Type: Aeon of Strife / AoS
- Category: Medieval / Warcraft
- Map Size: 64x64
- Playable Map Size: 52x52
- Suggested Players: 2-10 (5?5)
- Game: The Frozen Thron
- A small and fun map that will never get bored, how much You've played. The game is designed for 20-60 minutes, depending on how quickly you would like to win, or enjoy the battles, the uniqueness of each Character, or numerous victories over Diablo :)
- 2-game currency: Gold and Diamonds.
- 1 line of confrontation.
- Ability to farm woods team, when faced with enemy Heroes, dealing with the same.
- No crafting (Buy what you need) (even the Beginners so it is easier to purchase, as in the early stages of the game and in the final battle)
For each minion or creep who killed their Hero, gets Gold as well, with a probability of 5% to 20 additional Gold coins, with probability 1% - 1 Diamond.
- Drop only with the inhabitants of the forest: with a probability of 0.2% - 1 of 3 Ancient items: Ancient Sword, Ancient Shield, Ancient Amulet, which are not sold in stores.
- Drop with Lava Spawn (Demon, teleported between 4 portals located on the map, symmetrically, relative to each other, every 5-15 sec.) - with probability 2% - 1 of 3 Ancient items: Ancient Sword, Ancient Shield, Ancient Amulet, which are not sold in stores, with a probability of 62% - 1 Diamond, with a probability of 32% - 2 Diamond.
- Destroy enemy towers gives Gold and 2 Diamond all allies.
- First Blood gives 1 Diamond. The regular killing of the enemy Hero doesn't give Diamonds feat only gives 1 Diamond (Double Kill, Triple Kill...)
- Killing a boss - Diablo, gives Experience, Gold and 4 Diamond each ally who killed Diablo the Hero, including the Hero. With Diablo, with a probability of 30%, falls the Sword (the will of the Legion) or with a probability of 70% (Ancient Armor)
The heroes are divided into classes: Warriors, Defenders, Assassins, and Support (Each class performs its role on the battlefield)
- Number Of Characters: 22 (9 Fighters, 4 Defenders, 6 Assassins, 3 Support)
- Maximum Hero level: 15
- Each Hero has 3 normal abilities and 1 ultimate (ability 4 Normal sway-level, categorical - level 3) (Also, there is a Hero - the Commandant of Magic, which has a passive base ability, the Hero Is a Necromancer who has 2 more active abilities (Acquired during the study of the ability of "Skeleton mage"), the Hero is the Lord of Time, which has an additional active ability, in case of applying his abilities to "Remember the Time".)