Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Diablo Arena v.1.9 EN RU

A Map for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!

  • Type: Aeon of Strife / AoS
  • Category: Medieval / Warcraft
  • Map Size: 64x64
  • Playable Map Size: 52x52
  • Suggested Players: 2-10 (5?5)
  • Game: The Frozen Thron

                            

- A small and fun map that will never get bored, how much You've played. The game is designed for 20-60 minutes, depending on how quickly you would like to win, or enjoy the battles, the uniqueness of each Character, or numerous victories over Diablo :) 

Gameplay

 - 2-game currency: Gold and Diamonds.

 - 1 line of confrontation.

 - Ability to farm woods team, when faced with enemy Heroes, dealing with the same.

 - No crafting (Buy what you need) (even the Beginners so it is easier to purchase, as in the early stages of the game and in the final battle)

 For each minion or creep who killed their Hero, gets Gold as well, with a probability of 5% to 20 additional Gold coins, with probability 1% - 1 Diamond.

 - Drop only with the inhabitants of the forest: with a probability of 0.2% - 1 of 3 Ancient items: Ancient Sword, Ancient Shield, Ancient Amulet, which are not sold in stores.

 - Drop with Lava Spawn (Demon, teleported between 4 portals located on the map, symmetrically, relative to each other, every 5-15 sec.) - with probability 2% - 1 of 3 Ancient items: Ancient Sword, Ancient Shield, Ancient Amulet, which are not sold in stores, with a probability of 62% - 1 Diamond, with a probability of 32% - 2 Diamond.

 - Destroy enemy towers gives Gold and 2 Diamond all allies.

 - First Blood gives 1 Diamond. The regular killing of the enemy Hero doesn't give Diamonds feat only gives 1 Diamond (Double Kill, Triple Kill...)

 - Killing a boss - Diablo, gives Experience, Gold and 4 Diamond each ally who killed Diablo the Hero, including the Hero. With Diablo, with a probability of 30%, falls the Sword (the will of the Legion) or with a probability of 70% (Ancient Armor)

Heroes

 The heroes are divided into classes: Warriors, Defenders, Assassins, and Support (Each class performs its role on the battlefield)




- Number Of Characters: 22 (9 Fighters, 4 Defenders, 6 Assassins, 3 Support)

- Maximum Hero level: 15

- Each Hero has 3 normal abilities and 1 ultimate (ability 4 Normal sway-level, categorical - level 3) (Also, there is a Hero - the Commandant of Magic, which has a passive base ability, the Hero Is a Necromancer who has 2 more active abilities (Acquired during the study of the ability of "Skeleton mage"), the Hero is the Lord of Time, which has an additional active ability, in case of applying his abilities to "Remember the Time".)

Files

Sign up to access this!

No comments yet

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Credits

Edward Maker
EdwardM
Creator
Paul Zaikin
Reach
Distributor

Submitter

Reach avatar
Reach Joined 4y ago
Offline
Reach
Creator
  • Paypal Donate
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!

Game

Sign up to access this!

Category

License

Details

Version
Unknown

Share

  • Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • 0
  • 4.5k
  • 14.2k
  • 4y
  • 4y

More Other/Misc Maps