AboutThis map is based on the city of Rapture, the setting of the game Bioshock. This map is a vast, creepy, dark environment, so a enabling flashlight is advised. Escaping a stage as a human will enable the next stage. 3 successive failures on any stage will result in difficulty being reduced for humans until a round is won, in exchange for a reduced score reward on a victory.
There are several secrets scattered across the map, finding them all will change some things...
- 4 different stages (5 stages total)
- Difficulty balancing
- Player items (based around Plasmids from Bioshock)
- Permanent item upgrades
- Secrets including alternate endings
- Boss fights
- A huge amount of custom content (textures, particles, models, sounds)
- Loads more...
Each stage is inspired by areas of either Bioshock 1 or 2. Some locations are exact replicas & some are of original design to better fit the game.
- 2K Games (need I say why?)
- GFL & i3D and sG (support and testing)
- Many others...
- This map is detailed, there is a lot of propwork, and at many times most-all players many be visible. If you have performance issues, consider reducing your graphical settings.
- Uses the particles precache plugin like most ported maps; particles should work if you use that...
- There are substantial differences between cs:s and cs:go versions. This version lacks the Hephaestus bomb building, due to filesize and engine limitations, instead Stage 4 hard follows the Easy recipe.