Edit for the [Disastrous Consequences](http://www.gametracker.com/clan/D-E-K/ "Disastrous Consequences") server by Jefe.
The original version, DM-BlizzzXL, was made by Taaske. It is a pretty popular map, and is an expanded version of his earlier map, DM-BliZZ.
I tested it on the server and found several issues with it, including getting stuck inside one of the lifts and getting outside of the map with a translocator.
- Fixed collision on lifts and set them to return on encroach instead of ignore.
- Fixed collision on meshes to prevent driving through them.
- Kill volumes under large areas of terrain and outside the map (was possible to get out.)
- Modified two areas to make better invasion bases.
- Reworked several textures to give a better alpha (transparency) effect without blocky lines around them.
- Detail textures and materials set up (stepping on wood or metal sounds like wood or metal.)
- Snow emitters tweaked so they better fit the openings in the roof, also set them to turn off on "low detail."
- New workplace safety posters.
- Changed some sound triggers to be less annoying for invasion.
- Set a music track.
- Added some adren pickups.
- Improved pathing for invasion (and normal) play.
- Moved redeemer upwards into some roof trusses and put a keg of health in its place. I don't think the redeemer is accessible without a trans (not counting quadjump) but it might be possible to lift jump to it.