- Construction *
Other utilities used : Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 and Wolf_Source, Fraps, Quake Video Maker and Inno Setup 5. Known bugs : On video option "Vertex" the textures for terrain don't fix. ============================================================================================
- Installation Information and how to play *
- Make backup of the original files "cgamex86.dll, qagamex86.dll, uix86.dll and WolfSP.exe", because they will be replaced.
- Unzip to your C:\Program Files\Return to Castle Wolfenstein folder.
- Play using the shortcut called "Flying Saucers" and when the main menu appears, click in play button and after choose your favorite skill.
- If you have RTCW installed in another directory, you must to edit shortcut.
- Description *
- Maps Info *
- Thanks to *
http://wolfmap.ru/community for valuable tips when designing the addon. Texts translated by: Ronboy, Vicpas and David Parízek
- Testers: *
- Copyright / Permissions *
- Notes: *
- All redistributions models, textures and files must retain all copyright notices that are currently in place, and this list of conditions without modification.
- The origin of this addon for game RTCW Flying Saucers must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original addon for game RTCW: Flying Saucers. If you use this is models, textures and files to distribute yours product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation is required.