Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- minigame course
- Map with some traps and other difficult easy.
- Levels: 24
- Content: crushed platforms, moving platforms, Strafe, bhop, Slide race, climb and more ...
- Anti AFK 30 Seconds.
- The map contains no secrets yet.
- Krewella - Alive
- Krewella - Come And Get It (Razihel Remix)
- Nicky Romero - Toulouse
- Martin Garrix - Animals (Original Mix)
- Secoya - Run
- Protohype ft. Alina Renae - Fly (Killabyte Remix)
- Juventa - Move Into Light (Ft. Erica Curran) (Koven Remix)
- Requiem For A Dream [Remix]
- Have fun!
- Sorry for my bad english.
My understanding is that players cannot download any (compressed) maps that are bigger than 150MB UNcompressed. So a .bzip, regardless of size, cannot be downloaded and played by players if the map uncompresses to larger than 150MB.
This is the console error you get after the download (you get kicked back to the title screen after the DL, and you still don't actually have the file)
"DecompressBZipToDisk: 'maps/mg_nimafa_2_final.bsp.bz2' too big (max 150.0 megabytes, use launch option -maxdownloadfilesizemb N to override)."
Obviously it's unrealistic to expect all of the servers clients to have to add anything to their launch options just to play a map.
Here's an Old Ticket
If there is a solution for this I'd love to know about it as its preventing me from adding a few cool maps to a number of my servers...
PS: Your map is like 155MB uncompressed... If you just removed a song or two, that would put the map under 150MB and it would then work fine.
PPS: Just my .02 but if your map really takes anywhere near ten mins to beat, the AFK/Spawn killer should really be at LEAST 2 minutes or so instead of a mere 30s! (Otherwise it'll get rtv'd by the unskilled players all the time) :)