Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
I just made a major update to my map with all the feedback I've gathered!
Major update. 2014-10-16
- New ground texture, changed to concrete
- Baked in final light
- Change to B bombsite, removed some wall and made a door into the house
- New texture in T-house
- Minor fixes to playerclip and props
- Removed a wall in T-stairs at A-bombsite.
- Added a skylight in the T-house at A-bombsite
- Removed the ability to plant on the vehicles at A-bombsite
- Fixed all the stairs, made them smaller
- Lowered the skybox
More to come:
- Make a 3D skybox
- Fix the overall lighting in the map
- Fix some windows
- Fixes to props / decals
Overall map looks very nice! However, I don't really like a few things: outdoor floor texture should be different...these rocks (?) don't look well; some outdoor texturing could also be better (screenshot #4) - see how Valve makes their buildings; the last screenshot looks a bit empty, but actually that's not a big thing really; add 3D skybox - would look much better with it! That's my personal opinion here, definitely good work anyway!
> **Posted by vay**
> looks great 1337/10
> reminds me of nuke doe
I took alot of inspiration from train and nuke actually ^^
I just uploaded a new version where I fixed som minor things (playerclip etc).