Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
A small VSH arena in the middle of a bustling city.
I've been working on another map over the last few days where I have been getting really in to playing VSH again, so here it is.
This is vsh_streets, a small map set in the middle of a large city. The city is a very busy place, and open areas such as this are few and far between. Needless to say it attracted Hale's fighting spirit, who closed off the square in favour of a fighting arena.
RED Team, who have a strong presence in the city, will need to fight off Hale within this small square of solitude.
The map consists of a mostly open area bordered by many tight alleys and small businesses. Some of these buildings can be entered, and some have roof access, meaning there is a lot of playable area throughout the map.
There are three different spawn locations around the map for RED team, while Hale will only has the one.
**I highly recommend that you subscribe to this map on the Steam Workshop, as this will make it much easier to download and install new updates. [Check it out here.](http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=459710802 "vsh_streets on the workshop")**
**Version 2, 09/07/2014**
Some very generous people ran this map on their servers and gave some valuable feedback from their players. Thanks to NovianViolet and Windle!
- Added interiors to some buildings (each has one small ammo pack and one small health pack)
- Added a new building to break up the wall in the alley area
- Added many more health kits and ammo packs at various places around the map
- Small aesthetic changes (new overlays, props, and wires)
**Version 3, 28/10/2015**
- Added more props and brushwork around the map to make it a bit less boring
- Added easier access to certain areas (some areas that were impossible to get to without explosive jumping, etc)
Extract the .bsp file to your tf/maps folder, and that's it! Then you can play!
Thank you for downloading my map. If you have any feedback, or want to report issues, don't hesitate to comment on the submission page. It helps me out a lot!