TekelaXII and the Darkergaming community would like to present:
Being undiscovered for centuries, a group of scientists studying an area in the mountainous region discovered an ancient sanctuary located deep inside the mountain. Unfortunately for them, this discovery comes with a agonising hefty price.
The most detailed multigames map ever made with fair amount of optimization. Stunning detail and classic gameplay included! Out of 6 of the maps the are 8 variations of minigames including 1 unique minigame mode. High quality map-sound and textures along with lots of CS:GO and custom models made by Jimonions and Me! Custom textures are from hhh316 and Bartalon which materials
are defined with normal and specular.
Map is in Beta.
- Ice Skate
- Long Jump
- Rope Jump
- Ak47 Deathmatch
- Shotgun Deathmatch
- 35HP Knife
- 100HP Knife
This particulaar minigame are inspiration from Zombie Escape and Course map. Players has to do objectives which are accomplished faster with team-members help. Terrorist and Counter-terrorist has to race each other and go to the finish line as soon as possible.
- TekelaXII: Mapping, Modelling, Texturing, Testing
- hhh316 (Deviantart): Many textures
- Bartalon (Deviantart): Gold coin textures
- Jimonions: Tree and Fern models
- Valve: Models, Texture
- Nexon: Soundtrack
- Intelligent System: Soundtrack
Notes: 105mb Map size!
- Some lovely details.
- Original style, love the textures and great variety.
- Mysterious and scary atmosphere, not easy to achieve in CS:S.
- FPS, reason why it doesn't rotate on our server is because of this.
- No originality regadering the individual minigames, we totally had it with this 'ropejumping' and 'iceskating'
- Every detail is a func_detail (I hope). Using propper (easy model making for hammer) will increase FPS, and it will a lot
- I would have loved a brand new map like this.. with new innovating levels. This is just another, though detailed, copy of the multimaps that were released in 2008.
I'm trying to give you an honest opinion, I don't want to be rude. I appreciate the time and work you've spent on making it and obviously you can be proud of ur work. Congratulations on the submission!