This is the escape version of farmhouse, the map has many features, including, but not only:
- 4 Dificulties on Escape: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Extreme.
- The biohazard scan. Any zombie who tries to pass through there will be detected and killed with a gas, so the zombies will have to take an alternative way through the vents, however, the scan is sensible to metals, I wonder what would happen if somebody puts 2 or more metal objects in it... And those are easily found arround the scan area...
- The hammer that allows the player to make wood barricades ( 5 boards ) .
- The protection suits, there are only 5, the player can only get 1 and those suits will protect the player against the toxic water and also breath underwater (the lake water can be contaminated with toxic barrels, anybody who jumps in will die instantly .
- The camera system, you can see a guy walking away from the train. Who is that guy? What will he do? Mysteries lies ahead...
- The gravity gun, it allows you to push zombies away!
- The ice gun, it allows you to freeze the water, creating icebergs that let you cross some places, and even go to a secret place.
- The laser beam gun, it releases a big laser that goes wiping all zombies on its way, until it touchs a wall and explodes, killing all zombies nearby, it can only be used once.
- Resident Evil movie laser room, the laser have 3 dificulties, the last 1/4 of the humans to pass the laser room will have to survive it, but this laser will not turn on in the easy mode.
- Friendly NPCS, those will help you to block zombies if you cover them on their way to the doors.
- Friendly guards, that will shoot zombies until their bullets are over.
- A haunted elevator, this elevator is an alternative path and will lead to map end a lot faster, but it has 50% chance to make a ghost angry enough to put down the elevator, killing everybody inside.
- The L4D TANK! One zombie can become the tank by breaking a biohazard barrel, the zombie will inhale a virus and mutate, becoming a TANK, he will NOT be able to infect humans in this form, but he will be able to throw any human or object far away ( mouse left-click ( MOUSE1 ), or throw rocks at them ( mouse right-click ( MOUSE2 ) ) killing or destroying anything the rock hits.
And much more!
Thats it guys, I hope you like the map, please report any bugs to me here or at my steam.