This is a small map and in turn a fixed(hopefully) remake of a map I'd made for CS:S (de_potato_field) almost 2 years back.
Please note that ALL props and textures used are a property of Valve.
**UPDATE: Created the navigation mesh again to fix one issue and did some other optimizations.**
1. Balanced all routes to Bombsite B.
2. Bot Navigation Optimizations.
3. Duct modified to help balancing.
4. Removed custom particle to avoid conflicts with other mods.**
1. Let the map load non-default character models.
2. Fixed an overlay bug.
3. Added Loading Screen text.**
Also, the map's uploaded in STEAM Workshop as well. Here's the link:
**VIDEO: [Rough Run-through](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFjSg8OZF10 ">>YOUTUBE<<")**
These are the commands for bot difficulty:
bot_difficulty 1 .... for Normal
bot_difficulty 2 ..... for Hard
bot_difficulty 3 ...... for Expert
Not sure about the maptype you're asking. I made this map to be a classic-styled Bomb Diffuse map. Check the following link for lot more key commands:
Hey Abbood, I'm sorry you were disappointed. I actually didn't make a splash for it, for now. Or made it to appear in the menu list.
You'd have to run it through console by typing "map de_CompoundAmbush". Hope this helps.
Nice effort! But here's some improvements:
1. In the long run the sound of the chopper gets annoying.
2. You can go outside of the map from T-base if you climb the ladders.
3. Terrorists can easily get to B and plant the bomb before CT's get there. This needs to be fixed. There's no point in this map if CTs have no chance to defend the bombsites.
The navigation breaks at 2 particular locations where the ladder meets crouch areas on top. Only problematic for bots.
Some people might find some places a bit too dark. It was intentional to make these places a bit sneaky. A flash bang can do just the trick. :)