ELEVATOR ESCAPE - ZOMBIE ESCAPE
CREATED BY JB_GAMBLE
- More Holds
- Improved Visuals
- Removed Water Rise Pit
- Removed Strafe Jump Pit
- Minor Adjustments To Overall Map
- Minor Visual Changes/Fixes
Bugs, Glitches and Gameplay Issues
Thank you JB for updating however all is not well in my opinion.
- Fixed pit fall trap of ct death rape
- New hold points make the map a lot harder. It was already fairly hard before.
- New hold points introduce zombie blockers. Frowned upon in my opinion since the map was a classic.
- I liked the water place as it was before. Skillful players could skip out the waiting part allowing them to get a small head start on the group.
- Having to press the button for the tram is inconvenient. If the button was on the actually tram would not be a problem. (or how it was before with trigger)
- At the last elevators there is now a random raised area. I like the addition of a few more physics props for barricading but generally its just going to be used by the last remaining CT's as a camp spot.
I expect a lot of players will prefer the older version over this one :/ My personally suggestions would be to make another version.
- **ze elevator classic** - The jb final version with pit fall trap fix and other minor adjustments.
- **ze elevator extreme** - Tons of hold points, zombie blockers and whatever else. lol
I would be more than happy to assist you in any edits or changes to the map. I feel really bad being so negative about this version but its what i honestly think. I must have spent a fair few hours playing elevator escape over the years and to see it like this makes me just a bit upset.